This floral head wreath is simple to make with just a few supplies needed. Use fresh flowers, fake, or a mixture of both to create an adorable party prop for any age.
- Wrapped floral wire
- Floral Tape
- Wire Clippers
1. Measure the circumference of the head you're adorning and add 2 inches to your measurement so that flowers may sit inside, as well as outside, of your crown.
2. Clip your wire and shape into a circle, twisting the ends together to close.
3. Cut your flowers at least an inch and a half from the bud, no more than 3 inches. Start by wrapping one end of the floral tape a couple times around the wire, pulling gently and stretching the floral tape, overlapping a couple times to fasten the end.
4. Wrap stems around the wire two or three times to conceal, placing each stem just a bit farther forward than the last. If you want a thicker wreath, place the stems closer together. Spread them apart to make it thinner!
5. To finish, wrap the floral tape a couple times around itself, conceiling under the flower buds, stretch and tear so that it sticks.
That's it! Easy and cute as can be. How would you use this floral head wreath? Let us know in the comments!!