Jean Abrams is at the helm of this venture, and we were so excited when she started a blog to highlight her many projects! She's hilarious and so talented. Here is her bio, from her blog:
"Hi, I'm Jean. I live in historic Butte, Montana in a Craftsman home built in 1920. This blog is all about my adventures (and sometimes misadventures) in updating and decorating my house with antiques and vintage goods I find at garage sales, thrift stores, estate sales or wherever cool things from the past are waiting to be discovered."
Some of my favorite posts from her blog:
- Jean's love for silver is right up there with my very own. Gorgeous post!
- The one where she finally reveals their AMAZING kitchen makeover!
- In which Jean tells us now NOT to install wall tile
- A recap of her favorite posts of 2012. Don't miss any of these. They're all gems!
- Follow along with Jean on Facebook HERE
Here are a few things she's bringing to our MARKET in July!
Don't miss out on what she's bringing...come shop the market on July 6th in beautiful Somers, Montana!! (just 7 miles south of Kalispell)
Did you know our first 20 in line get a prize? And we're not talking a gumball. We give good prizes.
We also have free pony rides and a free photobooth this year...who would want to miss that? Bring the kids and come have FUN with us!
See you there!