Denver, Colorado - You need to be at the National Western Complex from 5-8 PM on Friday, March 31st and 10-5 PM on April 1st!! We'll have over 200 vendors selling true vintage and trendy handmade. We jury all of our vendors to make sure they're brands WE love and brands we know YOU'LL love. Vanessa and I have been at this for 7 years now, and we've learned a thing or two :)
We're so excited to announce that Birch Lane will be sponsoring a gorgeous lounge for our shoppers and vendors. All are welcome to meet the Birch Lane team at their lounge space on both Friday and Saturday! On Friday, Birch Lane will be joined by Lauren Bushnell, alumna of The Bachelor, to chat with shoppers about interior design and home décor styling. On Saturday, Birch Lane will be hosting an interactive Instagram contest at their lounge space. Shoppers and vendors can stop by to style an outdoor tabletop setting for a chance to win a $500 Birch Lane gift card. Simply snap a photo and tag @BirchLane and #EntertainWithBirchLane for a chance to win!”
Our markets not only host the BEST vendors from around the US, we bring in tons of entertainment too! Check out the lineup coming to Denver next weekend:
- Piper's Parlor will be giving haircuts and shaves for the guys!
- Glamour Bar Denver will be doing complimentary glitter parts, lip/eye refresh, and custom lip gloss!
- LIVE music Friday and Saturday by Brady Parks of The National Parks!
- Fresh cut flowers at the Conservatrice booth!
- Birch Lane will have a beautiful lounge with special guest Lauren Bushnell (Friday only!)
Rayna's Art & All-Natural Henna Designs will be doing henna!
- Cari Cucksey will be there! Meet her on Saturday!
- FOOD trucks and good drinks!
- FREE info on essential oils! 101 classes & an info station!
- A free ballet workshop from The Nomad Movement for kids 3-8!
- Sweet treats!
- Kids activities
- PRIZES for the first 50 in line on Saturday!
- A fashion show by Meek Vintage
- TONS more....don't miss it!!!!
Here's a recap video from our 2016 market
If you're looking for early shopping passes, you can purchase those HERE
Kids 12 and under are always free!
Are you coming? What are you shopping for? Let us know in the comments!